final selection
I have chosen to design and create a magazine for my project. I believe that overall the magazine would be a better choice for me based on my skills and interests. For example, i am a descriptive writer which would be a good skill to have. By writing well and with a lot of description, i could create a very eye catching and entertaining magazine. I think that lack of experience with film technology has greatly impacted my decision to complete a magazine project. For example, I am not experienced in editing film which i think would have been a set back if i had done the film project. I made my final decision after looking over examples of previous submissions. I would also have a lot with fun taking the pictures that go on the cover of the magazine, and are displayed within the magazine. I also believe that i would be able to take good pictures.
Comments
Post a Comment