Creative critical reflection 3

 Throughout working on this project my production skills have developed greatly. I am much more comfortable with in design which is what I have been using to produce my cover page table contents and two page article. By being more comfortable with a design it has allowed me to make my magazine the way I want it. From the Research that I have been doing I am more aware of how to target audiences.I have also become more experience with taking pictures that best suit my magazine. For example my title page in the beginning did not have enough room on it for my title and subtitle’s. The new picture I took is much better for the title page. I have also learned how to use different fonts font sizes and colors that best suit the magazine, and does attract buyers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

distribution research 2 Cookinglight

Creative critical reflection 4